Since its debut in 2001, Powerexpo Almaty exhibition which has become a traditional platform for business meetings, experience exchange, new contacts establishment and business negotiations annually presents a full range of the latest equipment, technologies and services for power industry specialists. Research and educational institutions, installation and development organizations, manufacturers and suppliers of electrical equipment, cable-conductor products, control systems, communications, diagnostic tools, relay protection and automation are invited to take part in Powerexpo Almaty 2018.
The exhibition will include following topical units and sections:
- Electrical engineering:
- power engineering machine building;
- electrical equipment;
- electricity, heat and gas supply systems;
- equipment for utilities;
- measuring and monitoring systems and tools;
- industrial control systems;
- safety of energy facilities and environmental safety.
- Alternative energy sources:
- wind power;
- hydrogen energy;
- geothermal energy;
- hydropower engineering;
- solar energy.
- Energy saving and energy efficiency.
- Cable and wire.
- Lighting production and industrial lighting engineering.
A primary part of the exhibition visitors is formed by professional audience, including delegations, invited from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan; representatives of government agencies and institutions; heads of energy companies and engineering and technical services; management of energy commissions and power plants; chief engineers and power engineers of utility companies and industrial enterprises of various fields; representatives of engineering, construction and installation organizations; specialists of transport, service and trade companies.
Key information about Powerexpo Almaty 2018:
- Date: 23–25 October 2018.
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- The exhibition host company web site.
- Tickets for visiting the event.
- Kazakhstan and international contacts for potential participants.
In 2017 120 companies from 13 countries (including Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Poland, Russia, Turkey, the Ukraine, and the Czech Republic) took part in the exhibition. Companies from China and Poland presented their national stands. Participation of Russian regional companies from the Chuvash Republic, Omsk region, Ryazan region, the Udmurt Republic, the Republic of Mordovia and Kirov region with their exhibition stands was an innovation of the 2017 event. [powerexpo.kz]